CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Minggu, 22 Maret 2009

SUjU


SUPER JUNIOR HAPPY THIRD ANNIVERSARY ^________^. My apologies for not updating on the actual day, but as the saying goes, better late than never.

Despite knowing them for just under than a year, they have totally changed my way of life this year. Getting know SuJu not only introduced me to these THIRTEEN cracktastic boys men, but the also led me into the wonderful world of KPOP. Since February this year, my computer now contains 320 files of Kpop, with almost 100 of them being SuJu’s music. That’s a whopping 1/3 of my Kpop obsession! I cannot say that I was with them and supporting them from the beginning, but I am proud to say that I am a fan of theirs, eight months along the track, and will continue to be so eight months into the future. My first exposure to them was through SUJU FULLHOUSE and continued to enjoy their spastic behavious in EHB.

Super Junior, YOU’RE MY ENDLESS LOVE and you and your music will always ROCK THIS HOUSE. I BELIEVE every day of your life with each other is FULL OF HAPPINESS and that your SUCCESS is all due to your hardwork. Whether other people HATE U, LOVE U, you will always shine in my eyes. Although this year has been MISSIN’ YOU as THIRTEEN, I THANK YOU that you were more exposed as individuals in your sub-groups. Whenever I am feeling down, AT LEAST THERE’S STILL YOU; your songs and your appearances in variety shows make my day SUNNY once again. My MIDNIGHT FANTASY consisting of YOU & I will remain with me always and I hope one day I will be able to sing a SONG FOR YOU. And SO I conclude this message for you group of WONDER BOYS, wishing you GOOD LUCK for the future, and to remember that your fans L.O.V.E you.

0 komentar: