CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Rabu, 13 Mei 2009

coffee...there's nothing quite like it is there?


As I was sipping my coffee at the Starbucks around the corner...I realized...there is something about Starbucks that makes you feel, well...good.

No, more than good.
Great.

The atmosphere at a Starbucks makes you feel quite luxurious. The decor is subtly soothing, and for some reason you feel like nothing else really matters right now, because I've got my coffee.

Ok I know this sounds strange. But think about it...why can't people start their morning off without their coffee? Caffine. Caffine gives you energy. When we feel energetic, we feel like we can do anything. And come on..doesn't it make you feel great knowing that you can order any crazy drink that you want? You can get a venti non fat half caff no foam tripple shot cafe mocha with whipped cream? And they dont even batt an eyelash!

I don't know about you, but that screams 'power' to me.

And to me, I feel like this kind of an attitude is a great way to start your day. What's better than feeling like you can conquer the world first thing in the morning? And all from a little cup of steamy goodness.

Add a chocolate chip muffin...and game over...

0 komentar: